- Blazing fast 3G/4G-enabled, Android 2.2-powered smartphone with 3.8-inch touchscreen and Video Chat capabilities
- Compatible with T-Mobile’s growing HSPA+ 4G network–up to 3 times faster than standard 3G networks
- 5-MP camera with HD 720p video capture; Wireless-N Wi-Fi; Bluetooth stereo music; 4 GB internal memory plus microSD expansion (with 8 GB card); GPS navigation
- Up to 6 hours of talk time, up to 288 hours (12 days) of standby time; released in November, 2010
- What’s in the Box: handset, rechargeable battery, charger, 8 GB microSD memory card, USB cable, hands-free stereo headset, quick start guide
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy.